Jumat, 21 Desember 2007

Merry Christmas 2007 and Happy New Year 2008

Dear fren's.....

sebelum besok smuanya pada pergi liburan.........................
sebelum smuanya pada pulang kampung......
sebelum saya juga mau cuti natalan............................
sebelum nanti semuanya pada sibuk ngurusin tamu............
sebelum semuanya pada offline.................
and sebelum operator telp pada sibuk smuanya..............
and so on and so on......

Anyie mengucapkan :

myspace codes



myspace codes
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

3 komentar:

Té la mà Maria - Reus mengatakan...

very good blof, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you

nanthan mengatakan...

Hello friend, You create a nice blog... my blog..http://iearnmoneyhelper.blogspot.com/ Thanks for the comment in my blog.
http://iearnmoneyhelper.blogspot.com/do ya want to have some adsense tips? come to my site and take something helpful for ya free!!!
Contact me.. I will show how to earn money with your blog.. I have some easy ideas... my mail is nanthan1983@gmail.com. I am earning more than 500$ per month.
have a nice day

Anonim mengatakan...

Until recently I thought earning online, or creating a home based small business as an impossible task. Lately after interacting some of the industry experts, I developed a methodology to earn continuous stream of income. The mantra is to earn money thorugh multiple streams, this will cut down on the risks involved. Do check my site, where I have listed out all free and easy money making oppotunities, check[url=http://www.earn-online-money.com]Earn Easy Online Money[/url]. Do feel free to comment about the methods, your feedback is important for me. Regards